The ARC block is used to create a portion of a circle like a semi-circle, sliver of a circle, or a circle with a slice removed.
- Click on the Shapes toolkit
- Look in the Drawing Shapes section
- Drag the Arc block into the editor
- Enter the parameters to draw a portion of a circle
ARC Parameters: (x, y, radius, start-angle, end-angle, "color")
x,y positions the Arc on the stage
- The 3rd parameter sets the size or radius of the shape
- Customize the color by typing in the name
- Start-angle of 0 and end-angle of 180 draws the top half of a circle
- Start-angle of 180 and end-angle of 360 draws the bottom half of the circle
- Start-angle of 0 and end-angle of 360 draws a full circle.
sprite = codesters.Arc(0, 0, 100, 180, 360, "blue")